Sorry we've been MIA for the last couple of weeks. We picked up some extra classes, so they have been keeping up a bit busier around here.
Also, for the last few days I (Katie) have been sick. I seem to have gotten some kind of weird stomach bug + fever thing. It started off as achy skin on Saturday evening and then it hit my digestive system yesterday. By God's grace I was able to get through 8 hours of teaching today (well, 8 50 minute class intervals) without having to make a beeline for the bathroom during class time. (forgive the details...) Anyway, I'm not sure how long this bug plans to stay around but we may have to make a doctor visit if it sticks around too much longer.
On a lighter note, when I started getting sick was when I was at a concert on Saturday night. The performers at the concert were Michael and our friend, Stephen. It was a good show and a lot of people came. If I can get the recording posted anywhere, I will try to do that sometime.
Besides that, I don't think too much else has been happening. Mostly just working and recovering for now. Michael has gone to try to find me some soup to eat. Hopefully he'll be able to find some and hopefully I'll be able to eat it. Any weight that I had has quickly fallen off over the past couple of days....
No comments:
Post a Comment