Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Afternoon

I'm sorry that I haven't been very good at keeping up with daily postings lately.  Either I'll get better at it or I'll just keep catching you up to speed on my pictures every few days.  Hard to say at this point, though I'd like to get back to the daily aspect of it. 
Anyway, I'm sitting here on our couch bed after a halfway eventful day.  This day consisted of church, lunch, walking around downtown and getting new shoes(!), eating patbingsu (팥빙수 *don't worry, photo to follow) and grocery shopping.  Then we came back to the apartment to watch a little of The Big Bang Theory and ended up falling asleep for a little while (that was the non-exciting part of the day).
Now I'm getting ready to have a dinner of rice, kimchi, and kim.  Nice and simple.

May 6: You

Patbingsu (팥빙수)
This was our first time trying this.  Apparently it's really popular during the warmer months (with good reason).  It consists of (though there are different variations) milk, shaved ice, red bean paste, mochi, cereal, and a scoop of ice cream.  It's delicious!

Flowers for sale

New shoes!
Well, my pictures from May 4 and 5 are on Michael's computer, so maybe I'll just have to upload those ones another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment