In contrast to the last post, Michael and I, along with Danielle's husband, Stephen, went to the movie theater on Saturday evening. We had checked the movie showtimes online and decided to see Arthur Christmas. We arrived at the theater to see the 4:20 showing, bought our tickets, some popcorn and Sprite, and headed into the theater just as the movie was starting. We found our seats (they're designated - like at a baseball stadium) and sat down. It was around that time that we began to realize the movie was dubbed over in Korean.
Buh.
We decided to tough it out and sit through the movie. It was animated so we could at least follow the storyline for the most part even if we didn't know what they were saying. We think what must have happened was, when Michael and I checked the English movies online, it must have been the 3D version that was in English and we must have assumed that they both were. Anyway, it provided for an amusing story if nothing else. Though I think I'd like to re-watch the movie in English now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment