Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world.
James 1:27
I have a burden and an ache to help those mentioned in this verse but I don't know how or when.
Waiting on God's timing is tough and convincing myself that God's timing is best is also tough.
We know that God has us here for a time and it is good. We're praying, thinking, and searching for what may be next.
The past couple of days I have been in the house and have had time to think and really begin to miss this place again:
![]() |
| Honduras |
I can't help but think that we will be back there one day.
We would appreciate your prayers as we seek to understand the next step that God has for us - whether He would have us stay here another year or two or move on to the next place sooner than that. It's up to Him to show us and it's up to us to seek Him.

No comments:
Post a Comment