Monday, November 21, 2011

thankfulness

In honor of Thanksgiving week, I'm taking a break from my weekly lesson planning to post a bullet point update of thankfulness.

I am thankful:


...that I have only been sick once since coming to Korea.
...for my awesome class.
...that I am finally feeling comfortable in this country.
...that God sent friends here before us.
...for a good paying job.
...for this adventure that many people only talk or dream about.
...that we didn't have to teach at a hagwon before getting a university position.
...for cool weather.
...for a wonderful, loving family.
...for dreams.
...for healing.
...for peace.
...for coffee shops.
...for friends.
...for shopping and fashion.
...for God's control in every circumstance.
...for birthdays.
...for Skype.
...for music.
...for teaching.
...that I grew up speaking English.
...for Christmas.
...for traditions.
...for food.
...that God always provides.
...for opportunities.
...for memories.
...for tea, chai, hot chocolate, and coffee drinks.
...for art.
...for my caring, loving husband.

This photo was taken on November 15, 2009, the day before we got engaged, just over 2 years ago.

1 comment:

  1. Just Beautiful, you guys!!!

    I just read through some of your posts and I am SURE you are impacting so many in Korea! and THRIVING in the Lord's bounty inside and out!

    We love you guys!!! Liliana says, "Hi!" =)

    All Us McCarthys

    ReplyDelete