Friday, September 23, 2011

chai, fall, and saturday morning.

I'm sitting in Starbucks.  It's barely morning anymore at two minutes til noon.

I've been feeling nostalgic lately as the weather has been getting cooler.  I love fall weather back home.

Walking around downtown in cool, fall weather.  Going to Port City Java, enjoying a drink, and soaking in the surroundings of this time of year.  Festivals.  Pumpkins.  Chrysanthemums.  Something about fall in the states is great.

So, Michael and I decided to seek out fall a little bit this morning.  We came to Starbucks where I enjoyed a blueberry muffin and hot chai.  It was great.

AND, Leigh Margaret is coming into town next weekend to hang out and do fallish things.  The three of us are going to make hot apple cider, buy mums, shop to update our wardrobe for fall, drink chai, go thrifting, and whatever else seems great and fallish when the time comes.  (we want to go apple picking but aren't quite sure how to go about doing that...)  I'm excited.

1 comment: