I’m writing this at the airport in LA; however, I’m not able to post it yet due to lack of Internet.
We left this morning for Korea. We woke up super early (approx 3:30am) to get ready for the day and finish up some last minute packing. Our first flight was about 40 minutes delayed and our layover was not much longer than that. We landed around 8:00am and our next flight was supposed to take off at 8:30am. And the airport was huge. And the concourse where we landed was C and we had to get to concourse T. AND, when we stood by the subway, waiting to board, we soon found out it wasn’t working at that location. Sheesh.
So we speed walked and made it as passengers were lined up to board. Perfect. Nothing like a little bit of stress to start off your morning!
So, after a few more hours in an airplane, we made it to LA. Just two more flights until Korea but, the big flight is next.
I’m hoping I’ll be able to do a bit of sleeping on this flight. It’s been a long day and it’s only about 11:35 in the morning. Funny that we went back in time a few hours before we go a day into the future!
Michael is off looking for a bit of food. In all the stress of traveling, goodbyes, etc, I haven’t been able to eat or sleep yet today. Hopefully I’ll be able to eat at least a bit of whatever he brings back and then take some Dramamine and sleep on the plane!
Okay – last American binge – fries from McDonald’s in LA airport. Also, if anyone is interested, a medium McDonald’s fries are 380 calories. We’re in LA now, the calories are posted on the menu.
No comments:
Post a Comment