Wednesday, April 18, 2012

April 18

Technically, it's already April 19 here since it's after midnight but, in America, it's April 18 so I guess it all works out.  Here is today's photo:

#18 Hair     

Now, before you get too confused, let me explain myself and the reason behind this photo.  I could have just gone literal and taken a picture of my hair for today but, that's all it would be.  A photo of hair.  Without any meaning.  So I made a jump or two and concluded that it would be possible for nail polish to work for today.  Reason number one:  I actually painted my nails today.  Reason number two: In America, oftentimes, nails are done in hair salons; therefore, there is a connection between nails and hair.  :)

Today was another relaxed and uneventful day.  I slept in.  After waking up I enjoyed the spring weather on the porch this morning.  We Skyped with a friend of ours, each messaged with a couple others and we had lunch in the cafeteria (which consisted of noodle soup containing vegetables and whole - meaning eyes, antennas and all - shrimp, kimchi, some kind of interesting fishy hush puppy-esque type of thing - which Michael tried and I didn't, and a banana drink.  Can't say it was my favorite lunch to date.).

We spent the afternoon in the apartment.  Michael in one room working on his class and me, in another room, doing my nails and watching TV shows in Spanish.

No comments:

Post a Comment