Saturday, April 21, 2012

Rain, Rain, Rain

I woke up today and it was pouring down rain.  Now it's almost 9pm and it's still pouring down rain.  Several days ago, Michael and I talked about going to the castle today which is one of our city's historical attractions.  We figured we need to see it before we move!  For some reason, it's always easier to go to the attractions in other cities rather than the ones in your own city. 

Needless to say, we still haven't been to the castle.  Instead, I spent the day catching up on TV shows - including a Project Runway marathon.  Since I don't have a sewing machine in this country, for now I have to live vicariously through the contestants in that show.  I'm so looking forward to being able to sew and create again.

I failed to post a picture from yesterday so I took that one and today's this evening.  You'll see those below in addition to a few other shots I got.  I had fun playing around with a slow shutter speed and the nighttime rain.

#20 Something You Drew
 You may recognize this one since I posted a picture of it with another painting a couple of weeks ago.  It still isn't finished, as you can tell but there it is!

#21 Bottle







No comments:

Post a Comment