Yesterday was Michael's birthday. I love birthdays. I love making them as special as possible.
When it is your birthday, you can choose what you want to do. You can choose what food you want to each. You can pick the flavor of cake. You can decide when to wake up in the morning. You can have a party or just sit at home and watch a movie.
I love birthdays so much. It is a day when it is okay to have things your way. In 24 hours, it is over, so it's okay.
I didn't take many pictures yesterday. And I don't think I snapped a photo that fits the category of April 30 which was "Something that makes you sad." The problem is, it was Michael's birthday, so it seemed a little counter-productive to purposefully seek out something that makes me sad.
Here are some shots that I did get yesterday.
 |
| Birthday presents from America! |
 |
| Lunch in the cafeteria |
 |
| Michael's mini birthday cake |
 |
| Birthday boy! |
 |
| Post-work picnic on our living room floor while watching The Big Bang Theory |
No comments:
Post a Comment